Robert K. Erlanger has been practicing law since 1985 and is a successful trial lawyer. He and each client work together as a team to achieve a successful outcome of the client’s lawsuit, whether by settlement or trial.
In 2012, Robert became an invited Member, National Trial Lawyers Top 100-New York, membership in which is limited to civil plaintiff and criminal defense trial lawyers. Robert has been named a SuperLawyer, New York Metro for 10 years, in General Litigation (2006) and plaintiff’s personal injury (2009 through 2017). He became a Life member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, membership in which is limited to lawyers who have achieved a present day value settlement or upheld verdict of at least $1,000,000. And Robert is rated AV Preeminent by his colleagues, the highest rating from Martindale, the international lawyer’s directory.
Robert is a member of the negligence (high value) panel of the NYC Bar Association Legal Referral Service and served as a volunteer mediator for the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York for 18 years (1998 to 2016).
- New York and New Jersey state courts
- Federal courts: U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and New Jersey; U.S. Appeals Courts for the Second Circuit (NY & CT) and Third Circuit (NJ & PA); and U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- M.I.A. Columbia School of International Affairs, Columbia University
- B.A. Columbia College, Columbia University
MEMBERSHIPS AND PANELS:
- NYC Bar Association Legal Referral Service, negligence panel
- NYC Bar Association